Arrival time from 4:00 p.m. | Departure time before 9:45 a.m.
1. The booking is not final until you receive our written confirmation.
2. We ask for the payment of a deposit of 2000 € at least 7 days before the day of arrival.
3. In the event of cancellation by you, we will apply the conditions listed in our cancellation policy. We recommend that you take out a travel insurance policy.
4. Unless otherwise specified, all arrivals are between 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. (these times are subject to change in the event of a curfew). In case of late arrival, a supplement of 50€ may be requested. The departure time must be agreed with the Owner or the Manager but must not exceed 9:45 am.
5. The tourist tax in the amount of 1.31 € per adult and per night must be paid at the time of the reservation process.
1. For reservations made more than 8 weeks prior to the start of the rental period, payment should be made according to the following schedule:
30% of the total is due at the time of booking
The final balance (70%) is payable not less than 8 weeks before the start of the rental period
2. Reservations made within 8 weeks prior to the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
In the event of a cancellation by the Guest up to 16 weeks prior to arrival there will be no cancellation fee and all the amount already paid will be refunded.
In the event of a cancellation of the booking by the Guest within a period of 16 to 8 weeks prior to arrival, a cancellation fee equivalent to the amount already paid by the guest will be charged.
In the event of a cancellation of the booking by the Guest less than 8 weeks prior to arrival, all sums previously paid by the Guest in respect of the rental period will be retained.
In the unlikely event of a cancellation by the Owner, a full refund will be made of all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period. The owner shall not be liable to the Guest for any loss, damage or inconvenience suffered.
COVID cancellation clause
If French governmental travel restrictions or containment measures have been put in place relating to COVID-19 that would prevent the Guest from travelling to the property, the Guest can cancel his stay within 7 days of these announcements and receive a refund of all sums already paid (excluding commissions retained by booking platforms such as OVO NETWORK, AIRBNB, ABRITEL, etc.).
However, if French government restrictions were confirmed and the Guest was late in canceling his reservation, the Owner reserves the right to cancel the reservation without waiting for the Guest to come forward.
- Internet access
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival)
- Tea towels
- On request: 6-seater Can-Am 4x4 vehicle (see "Access" section), made available (at no additional financial cost other than fuel) to holidaymakers who do not have a 4x4 to drive up to the chalet. Specific and additional deposit of 2500€ (winter) or 1500€ (summer). Any possible unavailability of the Can-Am at the arrival of vacationers, for any reason whatsoever (breakdown, repair, etc.) cannot result in any discount on the rental price of the chalet.
Kitchen: Fridge, Microwave, Oven, Freezer, Washing machine, Dryer, Dishwasher, Crockery/Cutlery, Kitchen utensils, Coffee makers (capsules and filter), Toaster, Kettle, Blender, Chopper, Raclette ( 2), Fondue (2), Waffle maker (1)
Laundry room: washing machine, dryer, freezer, wine cellar
Bathrooms: 4 Hairdryer (1/bathroom).
General: 2 televisions, 2 DVD players (1 in living room, 1 in 1 bedroom), PS4, Wii, Bose system, griddle (summer only), wood for fireplace in reasonable quantity, iron, safe strong